QAR Comprehension Fiction - Worksheet with a Rudyard Kipling story and 28 QAR questions.
- Worksheet shows QAR with examples, for understanding question-answer processes easily.
- Explains QAR types clearly, for learners to use them with confidence.
- Includes Rudyard Kipling's classical short story, for a really good read.
- Offers practice in finding answers, for each type of QAR question.
- Offers modelling, for literal and higher level processes of thinking.
- Has exercises, for learners to read the story and apply literal and critical thinking skills.
- Both for printing and completing as a PDF form on the computer, for accessibility.
Question-Answer relationships (QAR) is a powerful strategy to boost comprehension, for readers, writers and communicators.
When learners are taught with this QAR comprehension worksheet, they are able to answer questions related to what they have read more accurately.
The worksheet gives a strong foundation for identifying the topic, the main idea and the supporting ideas of a text accurately.
Registration is required. Delivery of the product is free of shipping charge.
FREE DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS
Registration is required. The product is free. The delivery of the product is free of shipping charge.