This 7-page worksheet:
- Shows QAR with examples, for cultivating easy understanding of the question-answer processes
- Explains QAR types clearly, for improving learners' ability to use them with confidence
- Includes Rudyard Kipling's classical short story, for a really good read
- Offers practice in finding answers, for a hands-on understanding of each type of QAR question
- Offers modelling, for developing literal and higher level processes of thinking
- Has exercises, for advancing learners' skills in reading and applying literal and critical thinking skills
- May be printed and hand written or completed as a PDF form on the computer, for choice and accessibility.
Question-Answer relationships (QAR) is a powerful strategy to boost comprehension, for readers, writers and communicators.
When learners are taught with this QAR comprehension worksheet, they are able to answer questions related to what they have read more accurately.
The worksheet gives a strong foundation for identifying the topic, the main idea and the supporting ideas of a text accurately.
Looking for a comprehension worksheet that offers an interesting children's story from world literature?
Here is the QAR Comprehension Fiction - Worksheet with a Rudyard Kipling story and 28 QAR questions.
Shipping and Delivery
With digital goods, you may download them instantly, eliminating shipping time and costs. Download links are given on the order completion page and included in the order email.
Registration is required. Delivery of the product is free of shipping charge.
FREE DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS
Registration is required. Product is free. Delivery of the product is free of shipping charge.
Registration is not required. Product is free. Delivery of the product is free of shipping charge.
Returns and Refunds
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
Additional non-returnable items:
Gift cards, Downloadable software products, Some health and personal care items, To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable).
Please contact us for your queries, so that we may help you.