Question-Answer relationships (QAR) is a powerful strategy to boost comprehension, for readers, writers and communicators. This 17-page printable and interactive QAR Comprehension Fiction worksheet presents an interesting Rudyard Kipling story with 28 QAR questions and:
- Shows QAR with examples, for cultivating easy understanding of the question-answer processes
- Explains QAR types clearly, for improving learners' ability to use them with confidence
- Includes Rudyard Kipling's classical short story, for a really good read
- Offers practice in finding answers, for a hands-on understanding of each type of QAR question
- Offers modelling, for developing literal and higher level processes of thinking
- Has exercises, for advancing learners' skills in reading and applying literal and critical thinking skills
- May be printed and hand written or completed as a PDF form on the computer, for choice and accessibility.
Whether homeschooling, working independently or in classroom teaching, this reading comprehension worksheet will make learners win and brighten the day.
So, take the next step and buy the worksheet now!