This 3-page worksheet:
- Offers exercises in recording division using place value - divide a multiple of the divisor and the remaining number and then add the partial quotients - so that they can easily understand how division works.
- Helps them learn how to partition numbers into tens and ones, for mastering the role of place value in dividing.
- Teaches how to record division using partitioning, for improvement of understanding division: break the dividend into parts that are easy to divide as tens and ones, solve these problems and then add the partial quotients.
- Shows learners what to do with examples of division, for them to be confident that they are capable mathematicians.
- Provides instructions to partition numbers - where a multiple of the divisor and the remaining number are divided - for helping learners quickly figure out the strategies that they prefer and work for them.
- Offers a different approach to division of TU by U, for facilitating learners' development.
- Links to mental methods of division by using place value, for ease of understanding.
You are teaching how to record division and think that it is the inverse of multiplication: so this is easy to explain!
But, when you are showing 83 divided by 4, there is a remainder 3! Right? How is division the inverse of multiplication?
Are you after regular mathematics practice? This worksheet explains for 6 to 12 year olds how division works for two digit numbers divided by a one digit number, so that they may understand the inverse relationship between multiplication and division clearly.
Shipping and Delivery
With digital goods, you may download them instantly, eliminating shipping time and costs. Download links are given on the order completion page and included in the order email.
Registration is required. Delivery of the product is free of shipping charge.
FREE DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS
Registration is required. Product is free. Delivery of the product is free of shipping charge.
Registration is not required. Product is free. Delivery of the product is free of shipping charge.
Returns and Refunds
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
Additional non-returnable items:
Gift cards, Downloadable software products, Some health and personal care items, To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable).
Please contact us for your queries, so that we may help you.