These story writing templates:
- have three pages.
- offer colourful image prompts and fill-in paragraph starter cues in seven structured paragraphs.
- organise the process of writing a story and simplify the task for the writer so that they can complete their story comfortably and easily.
- make the study of spelling, grammar and punctuation more enjoyable after completing a story successfully and becoming more confident.
- can be printed and filled by hand or completed as a pdf form on the computer and then submitted for possible publication on the current 'Story Library' web pages.
As they interpret each image, learners can use the templates:
- to build several story plots. And, this process of interpretation supports the development of creative thinking, imagination and communication skills.
- to stretch the imagination, critical thinking and writing ability.
A sentence expresses a complete idea or thought, but what holds the sentences of a paragraph together?
And, here is the first paragraph completed, but where does the second paragraph come from, right?
This template does the explaining for you with hands on practice (without any need for unnecessary lecturing!).
It offers seven photographs and paragraph cues that kickstart the writing process and helps writers to structure ideas from beginning to end effortlessly while talking about each photograph. And, they have fun doing it, too!
Shipping and Delivery
With digital goods, you may download them instantly, eliminating shipping time and costs. Download links are given on the order completion page and included in the order email.
Registration is required. Delivery of the product is free of shipping charge.
FREE DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS
Registration is required. Product is free. Delivery of the product is free of shipping charge.
Registration is not required. Product is free. Delivery of the product is free of shipping charge.
Returns and Refunds
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
Additional non-returnable items:
Gift cards, Downloadable software products, Some health and personal care items, To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable).
Please contact us for your queries, so that we may help you.