For your purchases and donations, you may use the Currency Switcher in the footer area to view prices in USD, EUR or GBP: check-out is in GDP by default as we're in the UK.
A sentence expresses a complete idea or thought, but what holds the sentences in a paragraph together? And, here is the first paragraph completed, but where does the second paragraph come from, right? This template does the explaining for you with hands on practice (without any need for unnecessary lecturing!). It offers seven frames and paragraph cues that kickstart the writing process effortlessly.
This template has three pages and seven prompts and paragraph cues that:
- are good story starters for structuring thoughts naturally
- free writers from worries over spelling, punctuation and grammar
- jumpstart the creative writing process
- stretch the imagination and inspire ideas to write a well structured short story successfully, in half an hour
- inspire to write because sometimes looking at a white blank page can make it hard to think of what to write about.