Looking for a comprehension worksheet that offers an interesting children's story from world literature, right? Here is the QAR Comprehension Fiction - Worksheet with a Rudyard Kipling story and 28 QAR questions.
This 7-page worksheet:
- Shows QAR with examples, for cultivating easy understanding of question-answer processes
- Explains QAR types clearly, for learners' ability to use them with confidence
- Includes Rudyard Kipling's classical short story, for a really good read
- Offers practice in finding answers, for understanding each type of QAR question
- Offers modelling, for developing literal and higher level processes of thinking
- Has exercises, for learners' skills in reading the story and applying literal and critical thinking skills
- May be printed or completed as a PDF form on the computer, for accessibility.
Question-Answer relationships (QAR) is a powerful strategy to boost comprehension, for readers, writers and communicators.
When learners are taught with this QAR comprehension worksheet, they are able to answer questions related to what they have read more accurately.
The worksheet gives a strong foundation for identifying the topic, the main idea and the supporting ideas of a text accurately.
Registration is required. Delivery of the product is free of shipping charge.
FREE DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS
Registration is required. The product is free. The delivery of the product is free of shipping charge.