- Practicing regularly with this 4-page worksheet improves mastery in multiplying two whole numbers up to 12 before moving on to long division.
- Includes answers and a special times table page that makes learning multiplication up to 12 easier and enjoyable!
- Answers are included to show with examples what to do, for learners to be confident that they are capable mathematicians.
- The table improves mental multiplication skills.There are three stages of progression in learning multiplication:
- Counting strategies: Use objects or fingers to count verbally in tens, twos and fives (from zero) to determine the answer.
- Reasoning strategies: Use known information to logically determine an unknown combination: for example, the learner knows doubles and corresponding halves of numbers to 20.
- Mastery or efficient production of answers: Understand multiplication as repeated addition and use place value to determine the answers fast and accurately, without having to count with their fingers or objects and without having to reason to get the answer.
- Fluency and ease in multiplying whole numbers is useful to learn because it aids in all calculations: addition, subtraction, multiplication and division.
Q: How to make learning the times tables easy and fun?
A: By practicing regularly with the Multiplication Square!
Shipping and Delivery
With digital goods, you may download them instantly, eliminating shipping time and costs. Download links are given on the order completion page and included in the order email.
Registration is required. Delivery of the product is free of shipping charge.
FREE DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS
Registration is required. Product is free. Delivery of the product is free of shipping charge.
Registration is not required. Product is free. Delivery of the product is free of shipping charge.
Returns and Refunds
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
Additional non-returnable items:
Gift cards, Downloadable software products, Some health and personal care items, To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable).
Please contact us for your queries, so that we may help you.