Are you after regular mathematics practice? This worksheet:
- Shows learners with examples what to do, for learners to be confident that they are capable mathematicians.
- Helps them learn how to partition numbers into tens and ones, for learners to master the role of place value in adding.
- Provides instructions to partition in columns, for helping learners quickly figure out the strategies that they prefer and work for them.
- Offers a different approach to the column method of addition where ones are placed under ones and tens under tens, for facilitating learners' development.
- Links to mental methods of addition by using place value, for ease of understanding.
- Offers exercises in recording addition using partitioning in columns - add the tens and then the ones to form partial sums in columns and then add these partial sums, so that they can easily understand how addition works.
Registration is required. Delivery of the product is free of shipping charge.
FREE DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS
Registration is required. The product is free. The delivery of the product is free of shipping charge.