This 3-page worksheet:
- Shows with examples what to do, for learners to feel confident that they are capable mathematicians.
- Helps them learn how to partition numbers into tens and ones, for learners to master the role of place value in adding.
- Provides instructions to partition in columns, for helping learners quickly figure out the strategies that they prefer and work for them.
- Offers a different approach to the column method of addition where ones are placed under ones and tens under tens, for facilitating learners' development.
- Links to mental methods of addition by using place value, for ease of understanding.
- Offers exercises in recording addition using partitioning in columns - add the tens and then the ones to form partial sums in columns and then add these partial sums, so that they can easily understand how addition works.
You are explaining how to record addition in columns and then suddenly a memory comes to you: why do you add a digit to the left when you reach the numbers 10 or 100 or 1000? You know how to do it, but explaining why it works is different, right?
Are you after regular mathematics practice? This worksheet does the explaining of how addition works in columns for 2 digit numbers to 7 to 12 year olds, with plain and simple examples and exercises.
Shipping and Delivery
With digital goods, you may download them instantly, eliminating shipping time and costs. Download links are given on the order completion page and included in the order email.
Registration is required. Delivery of the product is free of shipping charge.
FREE DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS
Registration is required. Product is free. Delivery of the product is free of shipping charge.
Registration is not required. Product is free. Delivery of the product is free of shipping charge.
Returns and Refunds
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
Additional non-returnable items:
Gift cards, Downloadable software products, Some health and personal care items, To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable).
Please contact us for your queries, so that we may help you.