A sentence expresses a complete idea or thought, but what holds the sentences in a paragraph together, yeah? And, here is the first paragraph completed, but where does the second paragraph come from, right? This template does the explaining for you with hands on practice (without any need for unnecessary lecturing!). It offers seven photographs and paragraph cues that kickstart the writing process effortlessly.
These story writing templates:
- have three pages
- offer colourful image prompts and fill-in paragraph starter cues in seven structured paragraphs
- organise the process of writing a story and simplify the task for the writer so that they can complete their story comfortably and easily
- make the study of spelling, grammar and punctuation more enjoyable after completing a story successfully
- can be printed and filled by hand or completed as a pdf form on the computer and then submitted for possible publication on the current 'Story Library' web pages
- Parent and carer permission is required for young writers.
As they interpret each image, learners can use the template
- to build several story plots. The process of interpretation supports the development of creative thinking, imagination and communication skills.
- to stretch imaginative thinking and writing ability.
Registration is required. Delivery of the product is free of shipping charge.
FREE DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS
Registration is required. Product is free. Delivery of the product is free of shipping charge.
Registration is not required. Product is free. Delivery of the product is free of shipping charge.