Comprehension Fiction: Question - Answer Relationships (Rudyard Kipling)
Interactive and Printable Formats
Question-Answer relationships (QAR) is a powerful strategy to boost comprehension, for readers, writers and communicators. This 17-page printable and interactive QAR Comprehension Fiction worksheet presents an interesting Rudyard Kipling story with 28 QAR questions and:
- Shows QAR with examples, for cultivating easy understanding of the question-answer processes
- Explains QAR types clearly, for improving learners' ability to use them with confidence
- Includes Rudyard Kipling's classical short story, for a really good read
- Offers practice in finding answers, for a hands-on understanding of each type of QAR question
- Offers modelling, for developing literal and higher level processes of thinking
- Has exercises, for advancing learners' skills in reading and applying literal and critical thinking skills
- May be printed and hand written or completed as a PDF form on the computer, for choice and accessibility.
Whether homeschooling, working independently or in classroom teaching, this reading comprehension worksheet will make learners win and brighten the day.
Write a review: